We should never tried so hard, things get so complicated. But, hey, listen… I’m fucking blind when you’re aroud me and theres no good in a entire life when you trully hugs me like i’m the only person in the wold that will ever makes you fell a better person. I try and try, but i can’t deny that you maybe are the only one that will ever stay in my heart… Behind my scars and skin thare’s an history about you and me. All the pain we got thought gives me more suffering and thare’s nothing in the wold that could ever make me feel better then the simply you by my side. Alone at night I wonder if you ever give up to stay in my thoughts ‘cause it’s making me cry, and I cry every night thing about your smille, but this memory makes me cry a little more ‘cause i feel like i’ll never see you trully smille at me. i realy dont know what i’m doing , and i make no idea how i’m supposed to act. When you look at me now a days I only see pain and that makes me feel like i’m a fucking monster. Tomorrow maybe i’ve come to see your face and pretend that you miss my kisses as i miss yours, pretend that you dont hate me more then you love me. Maybe someday you’ll realize that everything’s gonne and notthing passes from bittersweet memories, and maybe that day, we’ll trully have a gorgeous night, when love will realy comes through every hate and pain we carry holding hands around. Tomorrow comes to today when I wake up, so i’m shorta giving up of this thoughs, thinking sometimes that tomorrow will never come…
But there is only hope in a desisperate heart, like mine.

~~

terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012 às 04:46

0 Comments to " "

Postar um comentário